New Year Ramblings
If I could compose a song such as Fitter Happier by Radio Head and make money off of it I'd be amazing. So would you 0_o:Never challenging life
purified emptiness
moving slow
careful paces
being civil
eating less
intentions of becoming a model picture
smoking slims
photoshop'n beauty away
keeping gifts
lie
on your back
destroying important artifacts
claim something taxable
running the marathon on the sofa
lowering your voice
to hear the silence
not hitting back
being there
giving more than you have
stealing a lost prize
I'm leaving the party line too
find out what was right was wrong
continuing to lay face down
mudslide
finding love smile
love wakes with the same smile
care free
free of care
kind poison
which works faster
cigarettes or polypropylene
boiling over
saying sorry
worked hard
lost a friend
battling in dance
then sharing a colour
maybe a race
I won
the meaningless rush
forever getting worse
polluted haze
breathe clear
skies painted gray
creating something that is already original
becoming part of the dove commercial
or the gap perhaps
between two cliffs
flow with water
your mother
goose makes rhymes
born
passing away
the moment
lost
then completed the sentence
the dying and the dead
drunk only once
beginning to see the light
flash bang
what was the supernova
what if this happened now
just like population
only on this planet
we'll find the final ending
die.
-------------------------
Okay now read it again but keep in mind these are song titles.


